Why NAI Southern Real Estate?
At NAI Southern Real Estate, our mission is to provide you with an integrated, single source for all your commercial real estate needs. Our local knowledge and expertise will help you develop the best possible solutions for your real estate requirements.
NAI Southern Real Estate is a full-service commercial real estate firm specializing in the sales, leasing and property management of a broad spectrum of properties including:
- Medical office
- Income-producing investment real estate
Founded in Charlotte, North Carolina in 1899, NAI Southern Real Estate is the oldest commercial real estate firm in the Charlotte marketplace. We are the city’s most experienced brokerage firm and its third largest property management company with over 4 million square feet under management. With an average of 20 years experience in the industry, our agents bring a wealth of knowledge and contacts to the solution of your real estate challenges.
Though our roots are deep in the Charlotte community, our service area spans the globe through our affiliation with NAI Global, a global corporate real estate and investment services firm covering 375 markets in 55 countries, with over 6,700 professionals total and managing over 380 million square feet of commercial properties.
Our Competitive Edge
As the area’s exclusive NAI member, Southern Real Estate offers you these distinct competitive advantages:
- Global market exposure
- Ongoing source for tenants and buyers
- Global real estate solutions
- Unparalleled service
- Leading edge technology
- Demographic Systems
- GIS Solutions and Analytics
- CoStar Commercial Property Services
- Karnes Research
- RealTrac Online Transaction Management
- Online forums and tech support
- Management Reports International Software
Single Point of Contact
- Acquisition or disposition of multiple properties in diverse markets
- Tenant representation
- Demographic or site research
- Opinions of value
- Property management
As an NAI member, we also offer a wide range of services including the following:
- Lease auditing and administration
- Accelerated marketing programs—auctions and sealed bid Powersales
- Demographic and database systems
- Environmental assessments
- Tax and energy audits
- Property and facilities management
- Seniors housing and hospitality consultation
- Opinions of value
Let us put our professionals to work for you. Whether you need to acquire office space uptown or manage your real estate portfolio around the globe, we can create innovative real estate solutions that meet your needs. After more than 100 years in the Carolinas, our in-depth knowledge of the region is second to none. And through our affiliations with NAI Global, we can connect you with a global audience for your properties.
Subscribe today and have our latest available properties and news delivered straight to your inbox.