Louis L. Rose, III
Executive Vice President, Broker-In-Charge
Specialties: Retail, Broker-In-Charge
Scope of Service Experience
Mr. Rose is responsible for leasing, marketing and consultation in the Retail Services Division. He also handles the sale of retail sites and outparcels throughout the Charlotte metro marketplace.
Background & Experience
Mr. Rose is a native Charlottean and attended Belmont Abbey College. Mr. Rose joined NAI Southern Real Estate in 1984, and is responsible for the leasing of over 3,000,000 square feet of retail properties in the Charlotte marketplace.
Professional Associations & Designations
Mr. Rose is a licensed Real Estate Broker in North and South Carolina.
Mr. Rose has handled the leasing and outparcel sales for the following properties:
- Belle Hollow Shopping Center (Hickory, NC), a 139,000 SF retail center anchored by Stein Mart, Harris Teeter, and Talbots.
- Robinwood Shopping Center (Gastonia, NC), a 49,317 SF retail center anchored by Harris Teeter.
- Stevens Mill Shopping Center (Matthews, NC), a 73,479 SF retail center anchored by Harris Teeter and Blockbuster Video.
- Sardis Crossing Shopping Center (Charlotte, NC), a 80,962 SF shopping center anchored by Harris Teeter.
- The Shoppes at Piper Glen (Charlotte, NC) a 58,520 SF retail center anchored by Campania Restaurant, CVS/Pharmacy and Harris Teeter.
- Old Hickory (Waxhaw, NC) a 49,590 SF retail center anchored by Food Lion, CVS/ Pharmacy and Family Dollar Store.