Specialties: Investment, Office, Medical Office
Scope of Service Experience
Caldwell R. Rose has spent over 29 years in all aspects of the commercial real estate industry and specializes in all areas of commercial real estate including land assemblages, office and medical office sales and leasing as well as investment sales and representation. Mr Rose has been recognized by the Charlotte Commercial Board of Realtors as a top producer and is actively involved with the Charlotte community and with multiple charitable organizations.
Background & Experience
Mr. Rose is a native of Charlotte and joined NAI Southern Real Estate in 1988. Mr. Rose has been active in business and community activities and has headed up the office leasing division of NAI Southern Real Estate. He has been a qualifying member of the Charlotte Board of Realtors Multi-Million Dollar Club since the Club’s inception.
Mr Rose is a graduate of St. Andrews College with a degree in Business Administration. He holds real estate brokerage licenses in both North and South Carolina.
Professional Associations & Designations
Mr. Rose is a Board of Director for the Charlotte Chamber 2003-2006 term. Mr. Rose is a current Board member of the Presbyterian Hospital Foundation and the Presbyterian Hemby Golf Tournament. He has previously served as a Board member of Alexander Children’s Center, the University of North Carolina at Charlotte Athletic Foundation’s Campaign and the Harris-YMCA 2001 Campaign. Mr. Rose has served on the Board of Directors of the Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtors and is a member of their Multi-Million Dollar Club.
- Represented Harris Teeter and Ruddick Corp in land assemblages and leases.
- Represented Bank of America in their land assemblage for the Gateway Village Technology Center.
- Represented Bank of America in their land assemblage for the TransAmerican Building.
- Represented Bank of America in their assemblage of 525 N Tryon Street development.
- Represented United Dominion Industries’ various real estate transactions.
- Represented The Duke Endowment in the location of their corporate headquarters in the Bank of America Corporate Center.
- Represented Poyner & Spruill, LLP for their Charlotte headquarters in One Wells Fargo Center.
- Represented Ruddick Corp. for their corporate headquarters.
- Represent Novant Health in the acquisition and disposition of their real estate needs.
- Represented Richardson Sports, owners of the NFL Carolina Panthers, in the acquisition and disposition of their real estate needs.
- Represented SPX in their disposition of the center city office space.
- Represented Goodrich Corporation in their Southpark office leasing assignment of their new corporate subsidiary.